- Have you wanted to join a Yoga class but felt you would be totally out of your depth?
- Have you wanted to try Yoga but not known where to start with the array of types and levels of Yoga on offer?
- Has the terminology of Yoga seemed confusing and the postures daunting?
- Maybe you have tried a Nia class and now want to explore the Yoga aspects of the class in more detail.
- Maybe your friends or family or Doctor has recommended Yoga to you.
- Whatever your reason, congratulations you have made the first and most difficult step towards changing your body and your life….
In my group and private classes I strive to create a safe, warm and nurturing environment where individuals learn Yoga through body awareness, anatomy and alignment with an emphasis on finding what feels right or not for for their own body, thus making Yoga accessible and open to all! As a British Wheel of Yoga Diploma Teacher I am insured, observed and receive continuous training through the BWY – the Sports England recognised national governing body for yoga.
Benefits of Yoga
The benefits of yoga include:
- Improved efficiency of lungs and cardio-vascular system
- Improved posture, flexibility and strength
- Improved concentration
- Enhanced feeling of well-being
- Better quality sleep
- Reduction of anxiety and depression